Saturday, May 9, 2009

organization

Emily's just organized her playroom thanks to her wonderful new hutch and of course this made her ever so happy... as it should. I couldn't help being reminded (thanks to Emily's before and after pictures) of The Bearenstein Bears and the Messy Room... my favorite one ever. I remember that after I read it, mom and I went to Target and bought a bunch of plastic bins (the red and blue ones I think Emily and Dad still have a few of) and organized a bunch of toys in that very same play room. I can remember sitting on the floor and organizing Playmobiles and thinking it was ever so fun... I bet Jack Burch would agree (he does take after his Godmother after all), but then again most of us Tabers appreciate organization, even if we can't always achieve it as well as we want. I can appreciate much more now how difficult it must have been for mom to try to keep our house organized. Fortunately, she at least had one child who thought it was a fun game to separate Danny's GI Joes from his Ninja Turtles.... that was me in case you didn't catch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment